Judges having a laugh!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RRoss, May 18, 2014.

1. RRoss

RRoss Active Member

Notorious bike thief and joyrider spared jail - Edinburgh Evening News
    After all the time and money the Police would have spent catching this criminal,some out of touch judge decides this is a fit punishment.
    If there is no deterent then scumbags like this will continue to blight the lives of decent people. The Police must feel as frustrated as the victims of these crimes that seem to have gone unpunished.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

I was only taking the other day about this to my mate, We seem, as a country to have gone from one extreme to another, where as 200 years ago you would have gone to jail for nicking a loaf of bread to now where you can knick loads of stuff and do some unpaid work, it's all gone bloody mad

The judges and politicians seems to have no idea about how the General public feel about this too, they are so out of touch :-(

About time we had another revolution/civil war? :D

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

The world really is a fĂșcked up place. We would probably get more for breaking the limit and having a small number plate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ratser

Ratser Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be surprised with judges or justice system in Edinburgh.
    It's a joke.

5. rich918

rich918 New Member

i agree you work dam hard to buy something ,and thy come along and nic it and all the judges and do-gooder say donot do it again it so wrong