Just Bought Rapid Bike Evo

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Jez, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Jez

Jez Senior Member

Hi, I have just bought a Rapid Bike Evo fuel management system, this is similar to the dynojet, but in theory suits my needs better,
    It has autotune so no need for a dyno session. it self learns as you ride and keeps the o2 sensor
    has anyone got one or had experience of one to pass on any advise,
    It will come in the next few days so will fit then but the bike wont be out until next summer ( fair weather rider )

2. buz

buz Active Member

I had one on my 2017. It just kept wanting to add more and more fuel so i had to get it set up on a dyno in the end.

3. Jez

Jez Senior Member

Good to have some feedback, I have read that the mpg goes downhill and the autotune is slow and not 100%, but I think you can edit your own maps and turn autotune off, so at least all is not lost, what I have heard of the software is it easy to use but limited instructions of how to use it and whether it actually works in the real world,
    I will have to wait until I get the unit for the product code then I can download the software and see how easy it is as a start