Kais Performance-Kais Suspension.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Garyb, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

This is Already doing the rounds on Twitter Facebook etc, so I suspect some/most/all of you have seen this at some point in the last 24hrs?

Local firm Kais got turned over big time very recently.

I have took the liberty to copy a list of the missing motorbikes.

Phone number attached if you have any information.
    image.jpg

Thank you.

2. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Kinnel!

They had some good security too, was like Fort Knox that place.

3. Jase

Jase Elite Member

M

Just shared this for anyone that's been to kais it's like fort knoxs but still the scum got in by blowing the door off to get in .

Bet Mad Matt was happy his bike wasn't there .

4. Mad Matt

Mad Matt Absolutely Bonkers Mad...

Wow, i was going to phone them today to see if my springs had arrived, i guess i had better leave it for a few days. One thing that stood out when there was how helpful and friendly these guys were, i could have stayed all day chatting to them.

I really hope they find the dirty low life scum and rip their fucking lungs out..

I also agree it was like fort knox, must of been someone who knew the place very well...

Sad sad news..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mad Matt

Can someone share this with the TDR forum??

6. thefirebloke

thefirebloke Elite Member

Just putting my two penneth in, I've been dealing with Kais since about 2001 and would like to say, they're a small family run business that offer a good traditional service, they believe the customer is still king. Whether you're just a biker who wants that bit more from his suspension or one of their more accomplished riders like the whole of the Triumph Triple Challenge series, Spanish Superbikes and many others, they treat you with respect and passionately want to help you sort your problem.
    Insurance or not this will be a devastating blow and I wish them well at this frustrating time.

• Like Like x 3
  7. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sorry to hear about this, I hope the insurance pays out properly, it's things like this that put decent folk out of business because of all the stress and fear!

Fingers crossed the people that did it get what's coming to them and that kais recover from this

8. BladeRR8

BladeRR8 Active Member

Terrible news, will spread the word to keep on the look out.

9. Mad Matt

Had a chat with Kais today on the phone, it wasn't the back of the shop that was robbed but the front, apparently they didn't make it to the workshop in the rear but as you can expect their devastated....

With luck my bike will be there next week but i won't let it leave my sight..

10. sinewave

sinewave God Like

It won't get robbed in working hours Matt!

Tiz worth the short walk in to town to a small Cafe on the left hand side of the high street!
    They serve a mean Breakfast up as me & Jase found out when we had our Bikes in there for full Sussies.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BladeRR8

BladeRR8 Active Member

Any word on the bikes ?

Were they insured ? I hope so.

12. Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098 Active Member

Only motocross bikes stolen.

I've sent them some info of possible gangs

Since having my Honda CRF450R stolen on the 20/11/14, I've been monitoring motocross theft which has gone through the roof during the past few months.

The gang that stole my bike have probably stole in excess of 100 Motocross and enduro bikes during the past 3 month. The main gang member Michael Redford has only been out of jail for 3 months.

They are currently wanted by Hampshire Police for assaulting a Police Officer who was trying to arrest them last week.

Even though they are on the run they still managed to steal a motocross bike and enduro bike from Oxford during the early hours of yesterday morning.

Two Sandhurst men wanted in connection with assault on a police officer - Get Reading

Motorbike thefts gang targeted eBay sellers - Get Hampshire

I think currently there are a number of gangs operating throughout the UK working for the same mob.

These are obviously responsible for Kais breaking and theft

One way or another these scum are going to pay for my £6k motocross bike which wasn't insured

Nothing like a life changing accident to deter future thieves

#12 Bikeracer1098, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Hudson

Hudson Active Member

I live about 3 miles from them and visit often to either have a chat or have my bike serviced, i too thought the security was very good, but obviously not good enough. The shop also has lots of tasty Ohlins suspension units dotted about the front area, i am surprised they did not go.