Knock knock knock

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Freedom of choice, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

The last few times I have stayed over at my mums old house, every morning there has been a knock knock knock coming from the laundry room. I have checked the freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and boiler dozens of times and found nothing, it's been driving me mad.

However, this morning I found the source of the mystery knock knock knocking:

This little bigger has taken a liking to the window

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wurzel45

Wurzel45 Active Member

Looking for spiders and bugs no doubt, we've got a couple in the garden showing signs of nest building and they do the same thing all around the house.

3. sp1n99

sp1n99 Active Member

He's maybe seeing his reflection in the window and thinks it's a rival that needs to be got rid of.
    When I was in the fire service a wagtail used to crap all over the wing mirrors of our cars doing the same thing. One day one of the guys came in and said "well he won't shit on my car today, I've covered the mirrors with a rag". When we went out we found he'd forgotten to wind his window up and the wagtail had shit all over his dashboard whilst "fighting" himself in the interior mirror.
    Laugh, of course we didn't!

• Funny Funny x 1