Leathers cleaning

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kentblade, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Had my trusty 1 piece cleaned this week.

Its had a tough life, and has had more than a few discussions at speed with the tarmac, but as its a handmade suit that's built to protect/last and be repaired, so I am kinda attached to it, especially as its never let the tarmac get through to my skin.

So its never going to look like a brand new suit, but I used a company called Scrubbers Leathers, they turned it around in just over 2 weeks.

Its certainly a lot cleaner and the leather is a lot more supple and nourished. They noted they had to put 9 applications of conditioner/preserver on it after they cleaned it, to get it to where they wanted it. Also as I had hanged it in my garage this year it had developed a musty smell, they have eradicated that as well.

So if anyone wants their dirty, stinky leathers cleaned, I would be happy to recommend these guys based on this clean up of my MWs.

2. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

How much did it cost?

3. Iain

Iain Active Member

4. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

I did not put a price as that's going to be down to individual requirements, they just charged me the base list price of £50, which I was surprised at, plus shipping costs.