Leo Vince Oval Evo 2 end can on 09 Blade

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by bladeHRC76, Oct 30, 2012.

1. bladeHRC76

bladeHRC76 New Member

Hi,

Ive just fitted the LV end can onto my bike connecting o2 sensor and removing baffle.

Sounds fab and runs great, however a few times ive noticed the idle revs being a little erratic (not all the time)

Is this due to baffle being removed? or the something with the o2 sensor perhaps? Is this normal ?

The can is supposed to be fine on stock fuel settings.

Any thoughts ??

Thank you

2. stevebetts

stevebetts Well-Known Member

Try it with the baffle in.

3. Jollygiant

Jollygiant Member

cant help but i've got one of these on the way.
    also wheres the pics ???

4. bladeHRC76

bladeHRC76 New Member

Ill put a pic on shortly. Looks nice and don't even think ill get the carbon fill in piece. Looks good without it and saves £80.

5. JM1

JM1 Active Member

I think I have exactly the same can on my 08, but with PCV and O2 sensor eliminator and I don't notice any issue with idle revs. Suggesting it's a fuel mapping characteristic.
    Depends what you mean by erratic. The ECU controls the idle speed, maybe it's just settling down to a steady idle or something.
    I agree with stevebetts though and suspect that baffle in may improve matters - depends how bothered you are and how bad the problem is.

6. bladeHRC76

bladeHRC76 New Member

Thanks for the reply. Ill try with baffle in. To be honest it's not a big issue, and it's not a constant issue. By erratic I mean at idle the needle will flick up and down more so than usual. It rides fine.
    I don't really want to have to fiddle around with a PC or sensor eliminator it shouldn't need that messing with.

Cheers