look with your eyes.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Freedom of choice, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

We look with our eyes, but do we really see what’s in front of them. I doubt it.

I have been reading a book on and off about surveillance techniques. Its make you wonder what you look at but don’t ever see and this was brought home by our good friend Samuk this morning following a comment from the lovely Ling the other day.

So a little test! I am not expecting the newbie’s to get this but interested to see if the older hands really look with their eyes rather than just see stuff.

A tick and a gold star for everyone who gets it.

Moderators are obviously exempt for obvious reasons. And Giv you have no chance mate, what with your constant need to wash your eyes out with soap and water

2. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

Im confused whats the question ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

4. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

G.O.A.T was about first thing this morning.... and im not talking rossi!

5. y2blade

y2blade Member

I've been watching you for about 2 months now, yet you have not seen me.

YOU FAIL

6. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I saw the beard this morning and thought you were trying a new look. Didn't think it was a social experiment. I had a beard for 30 years. When I shaved it off Jeanette was the last person to notice. Honest.

7. gRRandeelion

gRRandeelion Active Member

Noticed the Max Biaggi look on another thread and thought I'm sure that wasn't there yesterday.

8. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

So David what's the prize for being first?

9. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Well done fella's. You are more observant than I thought you would be. Big ticks and gold stars all round. Yep I have grown a goatee, not because I wanted to but I got a cold sore when I was ill, shaved and got two, shaved again and got 4, so thought sod this for a game of solders. Ling said the other day you had better give your alter ego a bit of an update but I kept forgetting. And whilst doing that this morning thought about what’s in the book and here you go, you passed with flying colours, just goes to show that Fireblade riders are a smart bunch after all. It’s not staying permanently and will be shaved off as soon as I can even though everyone is saying it looks proper cool and suits me. Ling’s saying “it looks ok but if you ever want to kiss me again you can get that shit of your face”

Oh and Ken, I know someone else who had a beard for years then one morning just decided to shave it off, his wife didn’t notice either. So it not just you that gets totally ignored by their spouse.

And Carl, your special prize, you get to buy the coffee's on Saturday but only if its nice weather, or I am not coming out to play anyway.