Loomies @ West Meon

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by Jamz, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Jamz

Jamz Active Member

Any riders here goto Loomies?

2. Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098 Active Member

Yes, on Wednesday evenings in the summer.

Just watch out for the Police between Loomies & Alton.

3. Jamz

Jamz Active Member

Yea i know all about them mate :)

Always good turnouts in the summer Wed evening and Sundays..

4. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

Yep,i go there too together with the Ducati boys from the Italian sportsbike club from which i have recieved an honorary italian visa............just watch out for blue and red scoobies,black and blue Octavias or anything with two rear view mirrors attached to the windscreen................

5. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Not long now until bike nights start! I will be there this summer :)

6. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

I was there on Saturday morning at about 8:30. First time i'd been there and there were mainly green laners hanging out. Had to wait till 9 to get a cuppa!

7. Jamz

Jamz Active Member

Lol yea bit early that mate..I normally go up to portsdown hill first if I'm out early then take the run through southwick,druxford,west meon to Loomies. Once my bikes back were arrange a lil meet for a few members maybe?

Carl

8. zeepony

zeepony Active Member

Defo - I come all yhe way down the A272 from Billingshurst, lovely run at dawn!

9. cabbie

cabbie Guest

I do Boxhill to Loomies every Sunday with a few friends, best road I've been on, shame about the pigs though.

10. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

i used to pop down there a fair bit with a few mates, we would meet at the Holiday Inn in Basingstoke and then do the A339 to Alton then onto Loomies, great little run

#10 slowr1der, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  11. milemonkey

milemonkey Active Member

I use the A272 from Petersfield to Winchester nearly everyday, and on these nice evenings you really have to watch out for the unmarked noddy cars and scammera van that parks at the A31 end of the A272.... lost count of the times I've seen them! Octarvias, Scoobies, Focus ST's especially on Wednesday evenings.. keep safe.

12. cabbie

cabbie Guest

Well I got stopped AGAIN Sunday with 4 other mates, our crime was one of the riders crossed a white circle of a mini roundabout, there was a police spotter with a radio in the town we rode though to a car down the road, we all got pulled in and I was given a ticket for a smaller than legal plate, but the cop decided to go one step further and tell me I would be reported to DVLA to have my bike deregistered and issued with a Q plate, nice, I wonder how many drink drivers where pulling out of pub car parks Sunday? guess small plates are much more of a danger then!

Fooking w*****s these traffic p**s.

13. camber road rider

camber road rider Active Member

Was down there on Sunday too, never seen so many police :tape:

14. Jamz

Jamz Active Member

Feel for you mate, they are jobs worth tw**s some of them..i mean a small numberplater? come on! like you say, thats more worth to them then checking the streets for someone that really does need police attention..he prob didnt get it the night before, then again hes prolly not got a girlfreind either