Manchester United Press release

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by T.C, Dec 11, 2015.

1. T.C

T.C Elite Member

I admit I pinched this from another site but as a life long City fan, I could not help myself :)

MANCHESTER United has pledged to stop fans smuggling puzzles, games and books into Old Trafford to keep them occupied during matches. The club has trained its security staff to spot a sudoku book being concealed inside a match programme and bags are being searched for novels.

Suspicions were raised during the team’s 0-0 draw with West Ham when a Marouane Fellaini near miss was greeted by absolute silence, except for a dispute taking place over a game of Buckaroo! in the Stretford End.

A Manchester United spokesman said: “We will not tolerate fans being entertained.”

Season ticket holder Wayne Hayes said: “Since August I’ve read most of Dickens. It has been a literary feast, courtesy of Louis van Gaal.” He added: “I’m taking my tax return to the Norwich game."

• Like Like x 4
  2. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

City? Can you remind me how many English Premier League titles and Champions league titles they have won?

3. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Welcome to the real world Manc fans, not so much fun when your team is shi*e is it. Now they know how 90% of the Prem fans feel.

• Like Like x 1
  4. T.C

T.C Elite Member

After 51 years of gloom and doom (mainly doom :rolleyes: ) supporting them, you can say all you like. It must feel horrible for United fans.

I was there when Denis Law sent United down with his last ever touch of the ball in professional footbal ;) Probably the last time we were able to gloat until recently.