Mayday ride out monday

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by SIDEWAYS, May 6, 2012.

1. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

The weather men say it will by dry tomorrow morning thinking of a ride down to Hastings if anybody is going.I'm going with a mate on his zx6 and can meet peeps on route.

2. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Jimbo'll go, he's in the zone at the moment.

3. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

What a fantastic time going down to Hastings with people lining the streets on the way.Felt like a superstar with people waving and hands out so you can slap em.The place was like IOM on a smaller scale.The plod kept the roads slow with a couple of speed camera vans here and there.Went down on a228 seven mile lane then a21 from Tunbridge wells and boy it was busy.Lots of bikes filled every car park there was.Came back via Tenterden-Ashford then onto a20 to Maidstone.What a ride back it was long but better with lots of twisties thrown in.Will definately do it next year weather permitting.

4. tucker

tucker Active Member

WOW I went with 5 mate and it was fecking amazing just got home good fire blade turn out 100s of them all ages and looking good cant wait till next year !
    Maybe a forum meet?

5. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

I even approached a HRC 2011 and a white 08 blade owners and both are in kent to come on here.So the more the merrier.