MCN Forum ???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bladehunter, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Bladehunter

Bladehunter New Member

Anybody on here ever venture on to the MCN Forum ?

(Ashblade your excluded lol )

2. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

No cant say I have been on there, wasnt even aware of it, is it any good ?

3. just_me _and _me _bike

Used to be in there quite abit, 2 - 3 yrs infsct, until i ended up with me own stalkers 2/3 guys who constantly slagged off every post i made even though i had never met them in my life!! Trolls is the term i think used, but there is alot of bitching on there and you get sum guy/s coming on, having numerous usernames and just slagging off people all day every day. Or group of mates who club together, cus they know each other and single out individuals and have a go at them for no reason.

1 guy even keeps being told his a paedo on there and his the person who has the most posts n contributes alot on there with rideouts and pics, met him few times, lovely bloke n damn good rider.

Wots funny is, the mcn forum peeps have put rules up, but nowt is ever done about sexist, racist, homophobic messages, these type of messages just seem to get applauded by a vast majority on there!! Sad people really who need to ger a life!!!

These guys even followed me to a Yamaha R6 forum and started the same, so gave up on forums u til recently gerring a blade and joining here. Hence y u will never see a pic of my face on here ( unless helmet on n visor up )

Wud never go back on n to be honest, i wudnt entertain any bike forum like that. Ive got better things to do with me life :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bladehunter

Bladehunter New Member

contributes alot on there with rideouts and pics, met him few times, lovely bloke n damn good rider.

Would that be Mr Kamchat aka John ??

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Joined posted but it never kept my interest much to be honest

Better forums out there ;)

6. just_me _and _me _bike

Yep John from sunny Glasgow :) been on a few if the scots crew rideouts, good fun, but the group has become way too big of late imo

7. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Oh dear my Dirty secret is out... lol.. ;) There is a lot of idiots on there. Kamchat has recently had an off,battered and bruised but ok.. MCN forum is "NOT" for the faint hearted.. Ive met many of the members and they do make me laugh, most are really nice folks. Once you get passed the insults and bad language it can be good fun....:D Its the wild west of forums...

8. dave d

dave d Elite Member

Prefer this 1.....nice n relaxed on here.
    The American Gixer 1 jesus flame central,great for finding stuff out but the way they lay into some folks for getting a 600 say for a 1st bike you would think they had shagged their daughter! Very opinionated on there!

#8 dave d, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. just_me _and _me _bike

Yeah fink its his 2nd one in 2/3 yrs, killed his gsxr k5 ( aka the wasp ) saw pics of his new hsxr, dont look too bad, prob imprived the looks of the gsxr :p

Really nice folks?? Why they such c**ts on there then?? :confused: ive met quite a few off there, yes there are sum decent folk but alot of knobs!!!!

Unless ur a female biker then they pander to ur every need, how sad!!

#9 just_me _and _me _bike, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  10. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

I find pretty much every forum bar a few of smaller sites are pretty much useless for getting answers to specific questions!

One of the most common responses is the use the search button as its been answered before, which I find quite often it has in part but not always and sometimes there is no relevant answer listed! Another thing that tends to happen is the older threads tend to get archived and links and pics go to dead links often making them unusable or don't make sense anymore with missing info!

I do realise the same questions come up over and over again, it happens quite often on here too from newer members but what makes the difference is how the community treats and guides those posts to the answers they are seeking that makes a forum what it is!

• Like Like x 2
  11. dave d

dave d Elite Member

12. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Kam did a huge stoppie this time... :rolleyes: BTW,, The women on the forum can be just as bad as the guys... and i've most definitely had my fair share of flack.. i have the scars to prove it. If you're a female on there then you have to have thick skin or you will leave in tears... lol. I don't take any of it seriously.. there all pussy cats really.. :)

13. just_me _and _me _bike

Yeah wheelie last time n stoppie this time

Wonder if he got a pic as he was doing it :p

14. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

HaHa... i've seen pictures of his bike and its probably a right off...:( Hes a lovely fella.. :) I'm not going to tell him we've been talking about him.. he will most definitely get a big head.. :D

15. just_me _and _me _bike

I wudnt worry, i know John n Sarah ( skycat ) n Jeni n Simon n Dave ( Dave C ) n few others up there.

I go up every yr n have done past few yrs n ridden with them few times.

Remember last time, we did about 200 odd miles n then at the end of the day, i got a telling off by the cops up there for me small plate :p before riding home the 300 miles, they thought i was mad as it was a mad blast already that day :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Kam is a great source of info if you're doing a Scottish trip... I met them at Devils bridge last year.. :)

17. just_me _and _me _bike

Yeah i saw the pics on facebook, bit of a trip for them coming down, but just goes to show wot top peeps the scots crew are! :)

Anyway back to the thread :eek:

Mcn forums are shite stay clear :p

18. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

So Ash out of interest how many restraining orders are still active against you? :D

19. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Only the one Johnny Depp took out on me... lol :D

20. phantom

phantom Active Member

been on it for years but too many trolls as already mentioned