MonteBlanco Feb 20th - 23rd

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by Pegasus82, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Pegasus82

Pegasus82 Active Member

Hello Folks,

Anyone else booked on this trackday early next year with Focused, myself and four others all booked on, looking forward to a new track experience in Europe.

Regards

2. Skippy79

Skippy79 Active Member

Looking at it as they seem to do a bike pick up in belgium for this event... I should know after the weekend, having a meet up with some mates tomorrow...

Looks like a good track, something different than Almeria as everyone seems to be going there :D

edit- just went to book for 4 guys and book flights and the bloody event is sold out :(..... now I have no idea where to ride

re-edit - places for us guys in belgium might be opening up... fingers crossed

#2 Skippy79, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  3. Skippy79

Skippy79 Active Member

I must say, my first dealing with focused events hasn't gone smoothly again, gives a bit of a head ache to tell you the truth, and not sure if I would bother with it again...

3 of the 5 of us are now booked on, and deposit has been payed. When we did this there were 20 places still left, the other 2 went to book on 2mins later and it's full, one even went to re-book straight after booking for his missus....
    Hopefully it'll be sorted so we can book flights and car...

4. Skippy79

Skippy79 Active Member

not long now........

5. Skippy79

Skippy79 Active Member

better get started packing, leaving at 5am tomorrow... yippie, first stop Jerez to see the boys in moto2 and 3 with our paddock passes... hopefully they can give us some tips :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maarten

Maarten New Member

Have fun!

7. Skippy79

Skippy79 Active Member

OMG, this is like heaven, here, sun, beer and tracktime....... Off to aragon in september we go!!!!

no beer this night, and as you can see by the time I'm wide awake and my roommate is snorring and farting, fantastic. I'll shit on his pillow tomorrow and gaffer tape his nose and mouth closed :D :D

The 2013 blade is a beauty, few small hiccups though :-(