Motogp Mugello Tickets

Discussion in 'Touring' started by RepsolPaul, Apr 4, 2014.

1. RepsolPaul

RepsolPaul Well-Known Member

What tickets should I be looking to get?

Is it beat to get grandstand tickets or are there grass areas to sit and watch from ?

Cheers in advance

Paul

2. Alblade

Alblade God Like

Loads of grass areas to watch from - it can get busy so get there early but last year or 2 def. quieter than it has been.

Really envious of you going - had great times at that track.

One thing to look into - somebody off here did the VIP hospitality with views from the elevated area - free bar and top notch food made it a really special way to watch the races from and price was not THAT bad

• Like Like x 1
  3. highlander

highlander New Member

I would go for seats in the central grandstand facing the pits. You get a great view over the start-line and into the pit lane, and when the race starts you can move to the standing area at the top and see the action on the circuit behind as well as the start-finish straight. You can also watch from any of the general admission area's which I tend to do on Saturday.
    IMG_0791.jpg
    DSC09858.jpg
    DSC00137.jpg DSC09465.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. beavis

beavis Active Member

I am off to Assen this year and we have grandstand tickets for race day and hoping to get some cracking pics.

5. 58clowns

58clowns Active Member

I'll be there somewhere, as we're traveling (in the car) to Austria for a week before the GP and cruising down to Florence Via Imola, Bologna, Tavullia and Coriano. I'm hoping to get pit passes off a lady friend that does Data logging for a moto2 team too :-D

See you there...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dunner

Dunner New Member

I'll be there too, I bought a ticket for tribuna materassi ,I just took a chance , I hope it's a good spot. cant wait.

7. jimmy

jimmy Member

are you riding there ? me and 5 others are riding there, leaving on the 28th may, on the way back doing two days at the ring..

8. Dunner

Dunner New Member

Yes riding there, but not from home, 8 of us shipping bikes over to Germany, we have a cheap Ryanair flight over on the 28th may, then collect bikes and ride down to Florence by Friday 30th.

9. 58clowns

58clowns Active Member

Where are you all staying?

10. RepsolPaul

There are 4 of us riding down, leaving soon as home from work on Tuesday 27th, getting into France, Wednesday riding down to Baden Baden.

Thursday will be riding through the Black Forest and the B500 to end in Switzerland.

Friday leaving Switzerland riding down to Mugello.

Camping at the circuit, leaving Sunday night, riding as much as we can as have to be back by Tuesday evening as one of the party is going to Ibiza for a holiday.

11. Dunner

Dunner New Member

Well Paul , I'd nearly feel sorry for him, going to the motogp with the lads and then rush back to go on holidays with the family.;)

12. 58clowns

58clowns Active Member

I'm not sure I'll be camping, I'll keep my eyes pealed for UK plates on blades

13. RepsolPaul

No, rushing back for another lads holiday , leaving his gf behind lol

14. RepsolPaul

We was going to do the same and stay in hotels, but read on here that one person felt gutted at the end of the day going back to their hotel while everyone is still partying at the track all night !!

Can't wait !!

15. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Are you buying your tickets online or at the gate, if online what is the best site to use? I'm going to be there Sat and Sun leaving U.K. on Wed morning riding to Luxembourg then Switzerland arriving in Florence on Friday.

16. Dunner

Dunner New Member

Hi Shameless, I bought a Saturday and Sunday stand ticket online from the motogp website. I took the option of post tickets to me. I'm not sure if this is the best way, but general admission is nearly as expensive. I will be in Florence on the Friday also.

17. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Cheers Dunner, I,ll get on to the moto gp site, we're still undecided on whether we get a grandstand seat for Sunday.

18. RepsolPaul

I booked our 3 day Fri,Sat and Sunday grandstand tickets through Bookmoto.com only on the 29th of April, got 25% off for Secco Poggio grandstand.

We missed the cut off date, but still took our order, perfect !!

You best hurry whatever you do !!

19. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Cheers for the link, hopefully I will have two tickets for Saturday and Sunday
    I received the following
    Your PayPal account has been authorised for the booking amount. As part of our commitment to security, your payment is now undergoing a range of further security checks, and in the meantime we are confirming the availability of your booking. Once this is complete, we will deduct the payment from your PayPal account

20. RepsolPaul

I had the same, but was paying by my bank.

Same day money came out of account and told tickets are being processed from the circuit.

It's coming around fast !!