Motorsport thread 2015 - F1, WEC, BTCC

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Remal, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

There is bound to be many on here who love all forms of motorsport not just Moto GP, TT, BSB and WSB

I would kindly ask if your not a fan this is the wrong thread for you. Like myself I have nothing positive to add to the football thread so I don't go on there and moan about football. Please if you are not a fan of car motorsport there is no need to say you don't like it.
    And it would be good to find others on this great site who like me love anything with 2, 4 or more wheels in motorsport.

So anyone like me excited we have the Oz f1 soon. I've been watching all the testing so looking forward to another great year in F1.

only a month until the start of the World Endurance championship with the 6 hour of Silverstone. My favorate is always of course the 24 hour of Le mans in June

And only 3 weeks until the BTCC kicks off with Donny

Plus loads of other great car racing starting soon

So anyone intrested

2. madmac

madmac Well-Known Member

Yeah. A big fan of most things 2 or 4 wheels. Spent a good hour last night putting all the dates on my calendar at home. Used to go to BTCC regularly but not been for a few years now since getting a bike and finding better things to do on a Sunday. Still enjoy watching it on the TV tho.

I read this morning that Max Chilton (former Marussia F1 driver) has gone to World Endurance. He should do well there. Despite being in a crap car in the Marussia, he had a phenomenal finishing record.

Also be interested to see how the new Civic Type R fairs in BTCC. They made a mistake with running the tourer last year, and paid the price with results. I'm still a massive Plato fan tho so I'll be cheering him on despite the fact he drives an MG :D

• Downvote Downvote x 1
  3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. sp1n99

sp1n99 Active Member

If it's got wheels and an engine I'm into it.

5. sp1n99

sp1n99 Active Member

If it's got wheels and an engine I'm into it.

6. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

What I like to hear

7. Dave

Dave Member

And another here, we enjoy all forms of motor sport. For the first time last year we went over to Barnstable to watch grass track racing, never been before and not really interested, a friend of ours was running his outfit and said for us to pop along, what an afternoon. Covered in dust as were all the cars in the car park. Great fun.:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Never watched that myself but always looks fun