My Movember....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Si., Nov 10, 2014.

1. Si.

Si. God Like

Movember United Kingdom - Home

Please Donate...even a quid. It affects lots of us... so please, if you can...throw a quid or 2 in... I hate to beg for money, but it really is a good cause.

Photo on 10-11-2014 at 18.22 #2.jpg

2. Scott

Scott Active Member

Is that a wig

• Like Like x 1
  3. Givover

Givover God Like

Done. And thanks for efforts.:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

As you know Si I don't mind forking out for a good cause and donated to support your efforts last year.

However, having already coughed up £100 in a slightly (alright, mostly shit faced) drunken bet among my tables guests during last week’s industry black tie dinner I think I have done my bit for Movember this year.

The bet didn't involve growing anything, it was more a case of shaving something.....the bet was for the loser in a game of timing how long the awards ceremony would take having to go back to their hotel room and shave their pubes into the shape of the moustache of a well-known Austrian dictator who wanted to rule the world!. The loser duly finished his drink and left the rest of us howling with laughter, he returned some half an hour later to prove the deed was done…….to a rapturous round of applause and hysterics. Between the ten of us we thought we would raise nine hundred pounds but it turned it into a grand when the loser offered to round it up.

Although we all thought it was jolly jape, apparently upon returning home the following evening his wife didn’t see the funny side of him looking like the last chicken in Sainsbury’s.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Givover

Givover God Like

Seems like a poor response :(