New Hotline phone number

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by T.C, Jul 11, 2014.

1. T.C

T.C Elite Member

This is not meant as any sort of advertising, but I know that a number of people often ask for a contact number or email address so that they can contact me in a professional capacity.

Well, we now have a dedicated Bike hotline phone number and email which comes directly through to me.

No oblgation, no hard sell, I am a biker first and foremost, and therefore a biker talking to and helping a fellow biker. Whether you just need to pick my brains or need professional help, I am happy to help in any way I can

Injury & Health - McMillan Williams Solicitors London, Croydon, South East and South West England

• Like Like x 12
  2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

many thanks for the TC

3. JM1

JM1 Active Member

Thanks!

4. T.C

T.C Elite Member

As many of you know, until now we have only been able to deal with the very serious and catstrophic injury crashes.

Well, that has now changed as we have in the past couple of weeks employed a very experienced solicitor to deal with the less serious/minor cases.

Rachel (my new colleague) is a solicitor and not a paralegal or legal exec with a lot of expeerience, and the level of service will be the same one to one as if it was a serious injury case.

Contact in the first place still comes through me, but it does mean that we can help many more people now.

Just thought you may be interested

• Like Like x 2
  5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Cheers for the update Tony

6. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Ok TC !

TC.jpg

#6 sinewave, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014