Not a good day....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Freedom of choice, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

....to be an Aston Villa fan. I don’t know why I even bother to get my hopes up.

Answers on the back of a ripped up season ticket.

2. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Commiserations Phantom. It is probably as bad as been an Arsenal fan How many clubs keep a manager who has won zero in 8 years ? and they continuously let their best players go? Man Utd have not played well this season but Van Persie has scored some vital goals.

I actually have started to not bother watching Arsenal games, if I hear any more excuses from Wenger I am likely to flip.

3. Givover

Givover God Like

Two more Man City fans on the way.

4. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Hell would have to freeze over first, hang on a minute, I just looked out the window…..

5. Barry_m2

Barry_m2 Active Member

Ditto! I used to go to games until last year. I got fed up giving my money to the club for it to go straight into the board members pockets and not invested in decent players for the team.

Watched the Villa game last night too. They were doing well and looked like bringing it back until Bradford scored, then they just fell apart. No shape, no movement.... they just had 4 players in a group on the edge of the area for the last 10 mins waiting for the ball. I just didn't understand why they were doing that!?

6. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

When was a good day then? Did I miss it

7. tonyblade

tonyblade Active Member

Know the feeling mate:( I'm Newcastle for my sins ,last Saturday I was in the box getting wined and dined and the food and drink were far better than the football :(

8. alexg56

alexg56 Active Member

I almost went out to watch the game with a workmate who,s a bradford fan. Very glad i didnt. He rolled in 3 hours late and looking very rough. Good to see the underdogs winning. Football very predictable these days.

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Active Member

Could be worse mate, I'm a Barnsley fan, yes I know nothing to shout about la la la, heard it all before. But Iv'e got the thousands of Bradford fans (where the f*ck they've all come from!) gloating and theyre driving me nuts.

10. dave d

dave d Elite Member

i used to go home n away Daveyboy, from the Clarke years Mel Machin thru to Wilson getting us promoted then they virtually doubled the season ticket prices for less matches WTF! Fcuk em not been ever since.......ROB DOGS MATE!

11. daveyboy

daveyboy Active Member

Dave, home n away for me too then after we lost to Ipswich at Wembley I threw my season ticket away! Just watch the scores now, glad they got rid of the last in a long line of tossers, we should never have let Wilson go!
    Started watching in the old 4th division, christ we even stood up then.........good old days.

12. dave d

dave d Elite Member

yeah under Basset we hit crossbar was temted to go down but felt ot would be like jumping on bandwagon summat i used to hate when i was a regular......