Orlando Shootings

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradt, Jun 14, 2016.

1. bradt

bradt Elite Member

I'm away in a rain soaked France and not had internet access, but just seen the news about the gay club shooting.
    My thoughts and condolences to the families and friends of those killed and injured

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

World's gone bloody mental. One minute you're in a club having fun, next minute some deluded maniac decides to come crashing straight through your life.

Possibly the thing that irritates me most in life is people thinking that they know how to live life better than you and being so sure of themselves that they set about trying to alter your behaviour or make some kind of pointless statement like this. The sheer arrogance of that just boils my p*ss.

We all have opinions, it's part of being human, but we often need to remind ourselves that they are just this.......opinions. Everyone has one. Few or none are right.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Singh1000RR

Singh1000RR Active Member

The guy was obviously a sad, pathetic, crazed nut. I read an interesting article on the guardian website that quoted his father who claimed to be shocked at his sons actions. But then reading further you could see his father was also a right wing Islamic nutjob who presented shows about deposing the current Aghani gov with a more Islamic fundamentalist regime.

Then he wonders why his son was so warped :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Just appears the same old, same old story

People who have relocated to country and enjoyed the benefits and freedoms and free speech that a democracy brings, then decide they want to change it into the world where they come from..............if that place is so f**king good, then why leave it in the first place?

• Agree Agree x 4