Play time

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by garyauk, Mar 26, 2011.

1. garyauk

garyauk Active Member

Its the weekend, George White kindly did the first service on the bike, and now its play time for the new Blade :)..........wish me luck!

2. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

GL!

Mine is also being picked up from its first service today. Dealers should be quite busy too as its the launch weekend of the new CBR600F. Going to enter the competition to win one!!

3. Yaxi

Yaxi Active Member

Just been down to Honda Bournemouth and met Ryuichi Kiyonari of HM plant Honda team ,got my lid signed too.Didn't know it was a launch weekend ,just got lucky . Lots of fit pit totty too :). i pick my Blade up this friday ,must be a good omen :)

4. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Nice!

Bet you can't wait to get the Blade - Nice longer evenings as of tomorrow too!

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

did 200 miles yesterday so less than 200 to go. got I want to get the first service done ASAP and enjoy the summer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi mate.

I took it easy for the first 200 miles. After that rode it like I stole it! Don't worry about taking it easy now you got 400 miles on it. Better to give it some welly in the run in stage in my opinion! And I'd rather buy a bike thats been run in in this way :)

7. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

others say this and the Honda manual did say take it easy just for the first 300 miles, feck it going to have fun now