Prick test

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Carl, May 1, 2014.

1. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I'm in the Leicester infirmary waiting for the prick test results and my arm is begging to itch,

I do hope that doesn't mean I'm a diagnosed prick having been tested to that regard

2. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Hmmmm......

I'm sure you'll be vindicated Carl mate...

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

I saw someone fail the prick test at Lincoln hospital on Tuesday.

lincoln car park.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I park like that in supermarkets.

Now before you hate me for it, let me stress that I only ever go to huge out of town supermarkets with car parks the size of Rutland, and because I'm a tad precious about my cars, I always park in the furthest corner from anyone else. Especially the 'Mother and Children' slots, which for some reason has to be closer to the doors at Tesco than the disabled spaces.

However, no matter how far I park my P&J from the hordes of great unwashed, invariably I would come back and find some Tnka Toy parked up so close against it, Natalie Portman's tits would get stuck trying to get down the gap, causing a lengthy inspection of my panels for dings before deciding whether to key the fecker or not.

So, I arbitrarily decided to exploit the British obsession with orderly queuing and parked as above, knowing full well that the next lonely Colt Shogun to come along would not be able to help itself from parking in the designated areas.

I stress, that I wouldn't do it anywhere but the farthest, empty end of a hypermarket car park but should any sloane ranger get arsey about it, they can **** off somewhere else.

Which is, sort of, the point.

• Like Like x 3