RAF Odiham RWYB Easter monday

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by stu-pendus, Apr 21, 2011.

1. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

Guys,if anyone is at a loose end on Easter monday then pop along to RAF Odiham (RG29 1QT)which is located to the east of Basingstoke and not far from J 5 on the M3 then down the A287 towards Farnham.There is a Run wot you brung (1/4 drag racing day) there starting at about 10.00hrs with an entry price for spectators of a fiver,unfortunatly its too late to compete as the books have been closed but my mate is bringing his turbo nutter b*stard 480 BHP Busa together with other bikes and cars and i have entered my black and white '08 Blade so if you do go look my up.

2. slowr1der

slowr1der Active Member

Very good club to join have done a few trackdays/airfield riding days with them. Wont be there for this event though but its bound to be an awesome day make sure you post some pics and times up mate

3. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Loads of bikes out today, perfect for it. Hope you had a good day.

4. megawatt

megawatt Well-Known Member

Did you get any pix or video???

5. stu-pendus

stu-pendus Active Member

I did loads of runs but was battling a goodly headwind so only managed a string of 10.3's which was disapointing but the Blade was top of the 1000cc group,1200cc group,1400cc group and the modified streetbike group which included the extended swinging arm and lowered strapped down suspension boys but everyone was complaining about their times so i guess that i should be happy with that.

#5 stu-pendus, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011