Ride outs to......

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by Adrian7886, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Adrian7886

Adrian7886 New Member

I subscribe to a few motorbike related groups on Facebook. One post in particular sparked my interest about a ride out to Loomies. A number of comments to the invite to the ride-out were along the lines of its of little reward when you finally arrive. I dont know what they expect ? Its a small cafe and thats it. Thoughts ?

I have to say I do go there from time to time but if it’s too busy I just ride on by

2. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Not about the destination, but the journey ;)

Good roads down that way so good enough for me...

Sounds like cafe warrior comments.... The type that ride ten miles then stand in the car park talking chassis numbers all day.... Then go home and said they've had a "ride out" lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

A stop is just some place to have a drink, letch at a few bikes, both 2 legged and wheels ;), and then bugger off out on the bike again.

Personally I tend not to do the more popular places on the weekend, but have found then a great place in the week to have a natter with fellow, and often older, bikers.

Disclaimer: I can be an anti-social bugger and so mainly tend to ride on my own or in very small groups.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Lol me too :) every time I've been out in a larger group someone's either binned it....cue sitting around for ambulance/recovery or more sitting around cos some wazzacks taken a wrong turn :D

5. Great Guy

Great Guy Well-Known Member

I go on my own.

6. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Ironically the wife and I went to Willingham Woods today. Her idea though ;)