Riding after an argument with the missus....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Si., Sep 16, 2012.

1. Si.

Si. God Like

Firstly, we hardly ever argue, but last night we had a row...not a big one, but enough to make us both face different ways in bed. :p
    Got up this morning, i was still pissed off, as an apology never surfaced... So, took the bike out for a blast. For the first 30 mins, i rode like an absolute twat... overtaking everything and slamming the bike on it's side at every available opportunity, round roundabouts a few times, familiar corners etc...... then, i had to pull over and take a few breaths, otherwise i may have done something stupid....

BUT, those first 30 mins where ace, stupid but very good. Everything came together, i wasn't constantly thinking of the road surface, grit or what not, but gave it a reet caning, and was very smooth too... I think i find i ride better, although admittedly like a front bottom at times...

Another thing... i'll argue with a bloke until i'm blue in the face if i'm in the right...but i have come to the conclusion there's no point whatsoever in arguing with a woman when it's red flag week, painters in etc......they are simply fookin demonic. :mad:

Never trust anything or argue with anything that bleeds constantly for a week out of every month and doesn't die....

• Like Like x 6
  2. stigg

stigg Active Member

Couldn't agree with you more!!!

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I have found that riding or driving makes things seem to flow quicker, and I'm less likely to be undecided about a move

4. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

Hi mate you still pissed off now ? Or have you kissed and made up :)

5. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

Chocolate is the answer mate! every time!! come home witha couple of slabs of the ol Cadburys!
    You can almost here the painters washing their brushes up for a few minutes.
    :)

6. Si.

Si. God Like

Yeah, all good now..... She cooked tea (unheard of for a Sunday) so I'll take that as an apology.:) I fekin hate arguing though....

7. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

I quite often ride after a row. personally i find that if i ride fast then i am safer as i am giving my ridding 100% concentration but if i go for a steady cruise then thats when i loose concentration and start thinking about things which obviously makes me more dangerous

8. bry641

bry641 Active Member

I completely misread the title of this thread. Thought it was gonna be about something completely different. Me and the wife fall out all the time, makes up for the years we didn't argue. Still in love. I also tend to ride a bit silly after a row. It does you good sometimes to blow out on bike. Better than hitting the drink or drugs. As long as your safe while doing it.

Part of the reason I changed from the blackbird (which I loved) to the blade was so that I could ride like an idiot now and again when I wanted to. I always have a blast then scare myself, think about my son then take it easy.

Sometimes scaring yourself helps your realise what you could lose.

Not looking for someone to preach to me about riding safe and sensible All the time after my comment above. Which I know won't happen on this forum.