Robbing Theiving Bsatrsds

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Freedom of choice, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Just discovered that last night some little robbing theiving bsatrsd has nicked the front lower led strips and associated panels from both sides of my 2011 Mercedes Sport Estate, leaving fcuking great holes in the over size bumper. This cant have been some passing idiot who thought those will look nice on my Nova, it’s a professional job with no other damage that I can see to the surrounding bumper.

If I see some little git riding round on his tractor with fcuk off bright led lights under the bumper he is a dead man walking.

Benn what’s your advise on the definition of reasonable force in cases like this.

Going to check on line to see how much that lot will cost, dread to think but its going to hurt.

I will have to see if anything has been taken from our 2010 SLK convertible when Ling gets home this evening.

Well Pissed off I am

2. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

Sounds like a nice pair of motors, everything comes down to justification mate!

3. blade65

blade65 Active Member

4. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

Being a copper as well, I can also answer. I'd recommend that you do nothing beyond report the damage/theft. If you see someone who you think has stolen it, call the police.

With regard to the "what is reasonable force", I guess you're thinking of what is commonly known as a "citizens arrest" (not the actual term in law). I'd recommend you steer well clear, leave it to police.

5. Freedom of choice

Just spoken to the MB dealer in Cambridge, deep breath, breath out. even with discount over its £400 for the parts plus labour and if the power cables have been cut which it looks like they have, that will a new section of loom Sir. We will have to come back to you with a price for that. Oh and no parts showing in the UK and on back order in Germany, oh and a Merry Christmas Sir. Oh and he also suggested that perhaps I shouldn’t drive it as it is as it could be considered dangerous by the BIB given the large holes and sharp edges etc. I thought, that’s a lot of Oh’s including my Oh fcuk it.

Blade I have already driven it 90 odd miles this morning to the office. So not sure any dabs will still be worth anything as they will be covered in road Shit. Having said that it does look like their might be some finger prints in the earlier dirt on the bumper. I will give the local boys in blue a call and see what they say but as I wont be back till after dark. I bet it ends in Merry Christmas Sir.

Nope. no CCTV, no witnesses, don’t have any neighbors. I might have a word with the horses in the stables but I am guessing they will only say Nay. Need to get some POW camp style lights up I think.

Benn & Sossige, cheers guys.
    Passive aggressive is what I was defined as during some corporate head shrinking session a few years back. Well I don’t feel very passive and for sure aggressive. What a waste of personnel development budget that was.

Happy days, could be worse could be Christmas tomorrow.

6. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

bastards. sorry mate to hear the news

7. Sossige

Sossige Active Member

Sorry to hear what's happened, it's stuff like this happening to normal decent folk that makes me angry.

Good to see you still have a sense of humour :) Get out on the bike sometime to unwind ;)

8. Freedom of choice

MFman.jpg Its a long time till spring, by then my BP will be through the roof and I will have eyes like Marty Feldman. That reminds me where's my Ramipril tablets

9. Shameless

Shameless Active Member

Robbing bastards, one lot are criminals and the other lot wear suits and work for MB, dont involve the insurance dick terpins you will end up paying again when you renew the insurance.

10. masterblader

masterblader Active Member

This is supposed to be the season of goodwill my arse, this morning found the passenger window smashed in that put paid to my Xmas shopping. See no point in reporting, it only become a stat and sweet FA will come out of it.

11. Freedom of choice

........FOR SALE.........
    Mercedes Sport Estate 2011........Left and right hand lower led running lights complete associated panels, trims and part chopped off wiring loom.

you just wait and see, mark my words, it will happen !!!

12. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Terrible news guys . Really feel for you , I'd be gutted this time of year

13. Givover

Givover God Like

I also am sorry to hear your bad news ,I think also this time of year doe's not help as i think people may take more risk? Is it worth speaking to your dealer so he can have a word with other dealers and ask if any one has had a quote to replace these items after a bump but not took the offer up .I am not a car person and i would bet if not a boy racer maybe a gypo as they like good motors have you a camp near you?. It looks like a bad end to the year for a few dudes on here inc me (site raided Tuesday night) .and others falling off bikes ect so lets keep the chins up and hope for a better new year.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I had a brand new BMW sat on my drive and in the morning I went to back out of the drive and my door mirror glass had gone, my reaction was to look into the other side and yes its also gone! This was a professional job because the car was not damaged at all. I bought a replacement set off ebay 14 miles away, were they mine????????????????

So I know how you feel.

If your intention is to give someone a good hiding should you find the culprit, don't post it beforehand, that would be pre-meditated?

15. Si.

Si. God Like

Bastards.

16. Freedom of choice

I reported it to the local BIB on the way home last night. Whilst waiting at the desk I was over hearing a conversation between the bobby behind the glass and a scruffy individual and his overweight wife. This guy was f’ing and blinding at him because they where holding his son for an alleged aggravated burglary (or some thing like that) and the bobby wouldn’t let them see the son until the on duty solicitor arrived. When the name of the solicitor was mentioned, not an English name, this guy went off one that he didn’t want any smelly arsed F paki C defending his son.

My ex wife never spoke to my in that manner (maybe she did, but it was in Spanish anyway so I had no real idea what she was saying) and she probably had just cause. I have no idea how that bobby retained his calm smile. Abuse, racism, everything was being thrown at him. Benn how do you boys do that job?

Anyway, reported the issue to the same bobby, given a crime no and thought that was that. An hour later got a call to say the scene of crime guys will come out today and take a look, and asked me to make sure front of the car is covered overnight so it wont get wet. We will wait and see what happens.

Guys sorry to hear about your issues and Giv you might have hit the nail on the head, We had some gipsy’s move in a couple of miles away and they have a Mercedes. I will have to keep an eye out to see it appears with my Led units, although I am thinking it’s a local pro job, no damage done. Clean job other than cutting the wiring loom, think its more likely that they have a smash job that they cant finish before xmas due to lack of parts availability and thought we know where we can get the units.

Matt don’t worry about pulling the thread regarding me kicking fcuk out of someone, I will make sure there are no witnesses and I have a water tight alibi. Now where did I put that baseball bat?