Samsung S3 mimi

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by hump333, Mar 5, 2013.

1. hump333

hump333 Member

Ive gone bought s3 mini titanium
    Ive had few iphone 4s & 5 blackberrys and always end up with Sonys...! I thought id give this little light phone ago I hate the fact you got to have iTunes for I products and bank details! I'm a fan of Android so any info :D

2. bardo 1962

bardo 1962 Member

Had the S3 mini for a while now and love it to bits.

• Like Like x 1
  3. djfleming22

djfleming22 Active Member

I have a Mini as well i have rooted the phone as it cannot be loaded as mass storage anymore ... why oh why did they do this heaven knows... runs pretty good battery is a pain if you are like me i use it alot .... great screen and fast graphics for a small phone...the G3 big one is massive more like a tablet than phone.. if you any have problems let me know ...also just to let you know you cannot move apps to an external storage card they load to and internal drive ....pain the arse this mode ...anyway enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  4. hump333

hump333 Member

Yes ive been trying for ages to move my apps to Sd with no joy :eek: my sony moves the apps to sd! Are well we can't have everything ;) piss all over the iphones an bberry thanks :D

5. lambeth longshanks

lambeth longshanks Active Member

I've just got the Note 2 after a slew of Blackberries. Still coming to terms with it. It's more intelligent than I am which is a bit intimidating.

6. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Just got a Google Nexus 4 a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. Absolutely ridiculously-low price too.