Saturday Morning Sun.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by IcarusGreen, Apr 21, 2012.

1. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

Morning all,

Today will consist of scrubbing in new tyres (and then some) with a trip to Swindon Mega Motorcycle Store and possibly Loomies Cafe. This will be my last ride for a few months as I'm off to Canada on Thursday with work and apparently the weathers going to be poo from tomorrow onwards.

On the plus side I will be buying some stuff in Canada because it's far cheaper than over here, top of list is a Go Pro Hero 2:cool:. Other parts will be ordered so they are ready to fit when I get home :D

Tonight consists of piss up in the mess so I will be mostly hung over again tomorrow.

See you on the roads!

2. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

Nice to see somebody has nice weather. its been 10 days in a row now that its rained

3. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

Over 100 miles done today and the new rubber is well and truly scrubbed in, just as I was ready to go for that all important first knee scrape of the season on this bike it starts to piss it down! Therefore I found the nearest biker cafe (H cafe, Dorchester) and had a fat boy burger & chips whilst having a glance at the near standard repsol blade out front. The biggest bonus of the day was my mate telling me about a mate of his who works for race teams and who'll give my bike a major service for cheap near cirencester :D

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

2 for 1 result day then Icarus. I made the mistake of looking at my bike while I was mowing the lawn and caused a hail storm that nearly made my head bleed.