Scotland becoming the new North Wales of Policing?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Barstewardsquad, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Lozzy

Lozzy God Like

Hmm interesting how that's got through because most people's speedos don't run true within a few mph hence informal warnings! Maybe the sheep rustling & haggis snaffling has dropped off a bit & they've time on their hands :)

2. madmac

madmac Well-Known Member

That's gonna keep 'em busy then....

I was in Dumfries on the bike a few weeks ago and only saw 1 marked traffic car over 2 days riding. So not sure where they are all hiding....

3. Dave

Dave Member

Seems like another crazy way to waste public money.:(

4. r1monkey

r1monkey Active Member

as the useless copper says … people not paying attention… i don't know about you but when i am doing 30mph, i aint paying attention to fek all yet when i am motoring on i am watching every car and junction for the people that are doing 30mph that are not concentrating on their driving because they are driving so bloody slow.

5. RRoss

RRoss Active Member

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the f**king SNP decided to lower speed limits and limit horsepower if they could. They're as dangerous for the country as the nazi party was for Europe.

6. Ratser

Ratser Well-Known Member

Soon you won't be able to take a crap in the UK without permission, and limited to a certain weight, amount of water to flush it and a smellometer limit.

This country, and it's owners (UK Gov) deserve a fucking kicking for some of their bullshit laws and regulations.
    Would be the same no matter who was in charge as well.
    They are all fucking idiots who need to go out and get a wee bit of excitement in their lives.

7. r1monkey

r1monkey Active Member

looks like we don't have to worry about the scottish police… apparently they can't even be bothered to turn up to a crash that was reported to them a week ago .

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Hmmm same old story, the speed zealots rise to the surface on a regular basis, just a shame they they don't put the same level of effort into areas like mobile phone use whilst driving, it's a fecking epidemic, but how often is someone pulled for that?

What's more dangerous 31 in a 30 or 30 in a 30 and texting at the same time?

• Agree Agree x 5