SEO Company/Person wanted

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jase, May 27, 2014.

1. Jase

Jase Elite Member

Anyone know of a good SEO company /person as my websites have been hit the last few years with the changes Google have made.(Panda/Penguin )My business relies on the internet and I am spending a fortune on pay per click which works as you are top of page 1 but it's a quick fix and expensive .

Trying to find a good SEO company/ Person that deliver what they advertise is no easy task and the problem you have is trusting a company you have never dealt with before .

I do use someone now for SEO but I am seeing my competition climb up the page rankings on google and seem to be leaving my websites behind .

So if anyone deals with a SEO company /Person that is very good at what they do please let me have there contact details.

Cheers

2. julestys

julestys Active Member

I know a good guy, Charlie, from Hutchinson web design.
    Really proper bloke and I would recommend him to anyone
    Does SEO and also drives business to your website.
    Based in Lichfield.
    Would you like his details?

3. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

I tried to use SEO to improve our position but to very little avail. We ended up increasing our pay-per-click spend and whaddya know. As you've said we were straight up to the top. I think that's just the way of the world these days.

4. Mad Matt

Mad Matt Absolutely Bonkers Mad...

Ahhhh the good old SEO rears its ugly head, i too have had similar issues...

It started when my IME went down so i replaced it for the YTE which in turn caused GTR with my B&H. The fix was PNo1 allowing more TIT to gain more CBR and FZR. Ever since my ZXR has been top dollar bringing more IBS, TZR and YZF to the table...

Hope this helps Jase, see ya tomorrow to explain more:D

• Like Like x 3
  5. julestys

julestys Active Member

My contact goes down the building up a solid database of customers who actually sign up to receive your information.
    Very clever marketing that actually makes you open the e mail
    We do get the usual e mails from SEO page 1 people and we all know that does not work
    I even know of a company that spends £65,000 a month on SEO and Pay Per click !!!!
    Google must be rolling in it