sky tv is s**t

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Yorkshire Tyke, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

Anyone else agree? Why the hell do i pay for it. Used to be decent stuff on docs that id watch but now its the same shitty series over and over again. Same with movies, seen em all apart from the 1/2 new ones that come on friday. The eurosport and sky sports are good for racing and boxing THATS IT. Music channels- all r n b crap with some talentless tart falling all over the place in a music video singing the same words over and over again!!! Even the entertainment channels suck, about the only thing i watch now for 50 odd notes a month is 'wildest police chases' or 'cops with cameras' etc etc. If i wanted to see some chav drive around badly and eventually crash into his own house and trip over his shoelace and get arrested i could just go down to tang hall on a friday night!!!! Seriously what am i actually paying for? Seems freeview has most of the decent shit on it anyway.

rant over.

any cheaper/better alternatives to this w@nk service provider that you kind folk can suggest?

• Like Like x 2
  2. r1monkey

r1monkey Active Member

ha ha. grumpy old git at 20 odd years old !

• Like Like x 1
  3. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

When Sky TV is good it is really good...but when it is bad it really really really sucks. When my half price subscription finishes it'll be back to freeview.

5. browndog

browndog Active Member

All tv was for in my house was documentaries & wildlife progs, the rest of the dogs##t is for brainwashing, come on big brother? Britains got a lack of talent & cheese factor & don't even get me started on the soaps.
    I have a talk talk account & digi box,now it gets switched on once a month on a Saturday morning when my daughter stays over, once my contract is up I will not be renewing it, & as for the tv license fee, that'll be £120 up in smoke out the back off my Akrapovic, the subscription charge will pay for rubber. YouTube is the place to be to get my entertainment fix & it's free

• Like Like x 1
  6. madmac

madmac Well-Known Member

Game of Thrones. That is all. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. navvy10

navvy10 Well-Known Member

Tyke man you're missing all the good stuff mate!!

I watch the comedy channel a lot has all the good series, I also watch Hannibal, walking dead, deadliest catch, gold divers, Amish mafia, storage wars, storage hunters, prison docs, pawn stars, hardcore pawn, Revolution etc

Loads there if you take time to research then set it all up on series link but then you also have catch up for anything you've missed.

Watching the BSB, MotoGP and F1 in HD is a must for me ;)