Snetterton 29th/30th August with James Whitham.

Discussion in 'Trackdays' started by Ritchierich, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Ritchierich

Ritchierich Well-Known Member

Just wondering if anyone else from this forum is booked on this Snetterton track day?
    I'm still weather watching at the moment as it's a very expensive day to be sat in the garage due to rain.
    :-(
    It will be the first time I've done this track, but think it'll suit the RR-R.
    Any tips are welcome and will be sleeping in the van overnight, so what are the facilities like there i.e. Shower, food, etc?

2. Muffking

Muffking God Like

There are shower facilities near the toilets by the office that's between the garages.
    You could run a lead to the van for power, but I glamped in one of the garages with a heater and tent :D
    There is a burger van at the top of the garage run, but always a queue. I now take an electric hob and sort my own food.
    [​IMG]

3. Ritchierich

Was that the CB500 owners club meet?
    Thank for the information, still on weather watch duties.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ritchierich

I'm going to travel on the Bank Holiday Monday and was wondering if the circuit closed at a certain time i.e. 8pm.
    There isn't an event on that Monday, so will the circuit exactly be open @Muffking ?

5. Muffking

Muffking God Like

I think you're better off phoning them to be on the safe side. I did that with Mallory as it's a long way to travel in the evening to find that you might not get in.

• Agree Agree x 2