Superbike Rental UK

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BlackDevil, Jan 13, 2014.

1. BlackDevil

BlackDevil God Like

• Like Like x 1
  2. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Hmmmm, how about renting the HP4 Carbon for a Sunny Track Day? :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Alblade

Alblade God Like

You need to check the insurance for road use - it says covered, but then also that you have to pay for all repairs to body damage etc.

WOnder if the insurance is only 3rd party , fire and theft?

Good idea for a really good test ride before buying a 15k sports bike, or to hire something different for a trip abroad etc.

Look at the following conditions: (there are others too)

It is expressly forbidden to use any of our vehicles for competition, rally, trial, track day, motorcross, enduro events, performance test, race of trial of speed whether between motor vehicles or otherwise.

Hirers need to be aware that they are responsible for any damage, excess tyre wear, tyre damage and punctures. They are also responsible for replacing all fuel used.

Hirers are responsible for an excess mileage charge, after mileage allowance, as stated on hire agreement.

Please note that any repairs to our vehicles, be it mechanical or bodywork will only be carried our by our authorised repairers. This will be carried out at a time that is convenient to Supervan Limited/Superbike Rentals.

4. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

Yup.........mate of mine used em for isle of man trip 2012... not many bike hire company's about

5. Jase

Jase Elite Member

Mmmmmmmmm could be another business there and a great one if you love your bikes not a lot my mrs could moan about there if I bought all the top super bikes in the world. .:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

One of my industry contacts is considering returning to motorcycles and has hired three or four different makes and models to see what he fancies and if he really wants to return to bikes. I think it's a good idea if you want to try something for more than a couple of hours before parting with your cash.

7. Pete H

Pete H Active Member

So the pick up drop off point can be anywhere in UK or Europe ?

Would that mean I could ride down to the Black Forest on the blade, have an 848 for a day and then hand it back, for £155 I'd seriously look at doing that !

Ah wait a minute, just read further down the details, they only have the ventura luggage option, no kriega. Sod that.

Shame. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. paddydeghostrider

paddydeghostrider Active Member

Is there a tracker on them ? I know the supercars have one and can tell instantly if you're doing 180mph and where you are, ie. donnington park etc. then keep your deposit.

I'm shure it could be pulled out and stuck on a piaggo though.

9. Alblade

Alblade God Like

If they don't already have that I am sure they will soon fit one - its a business end of the day and bikes don't like falling over at speed or stationary!

10. Ratser

Ratser Well-Known Member

£2,000 deposit on the HP4 :eek:

11. Paul the 6th

Paul the 6th New Member

I hope if I rent my arse out (again) I will one day be able to own a HP4. Even a fire blade would be better than my gay fazer. I love sucking pheasants off at 60mph.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Paul the 6th

Paul the 6th New Member

And while I'm at it… I have also experienced trail braking into a corner at 120mph, reaching down for a bit of front brake, only to wonder where the lever is, glance down and see it laid wedged between my frame and my tank…

Yorkshire Tyke will do well to articulate how he felt when this happened on his R6 at his ACU thingy in 6 weeks time...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

hahaha are you gonna sabotage my nike paul?