Talan Motorsports

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by T.C, Dec 7, 2015.

1. T.C

T.C Elite Member

Many of you I know are interested in Talan, and some of you may have even spoken to him at Motorcycle Live this last week.
    I know that he is an inspiration to many people.

Anyway, for those of you that are interested, a new documentary has been released on You Tube as a sort of prequel to the full documentary that will be aired on Channel 4 next year, although this is done by a different crew.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Thanks for posting, will take a look when i get five...

got some pics and a dvd through the post at weekend so will take a look at those also to see what he's been up to.

you know his plans for next season yet?

#2 Jimbo Vills, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  3. T.C

T.C Elite Member

Yep. The team name has ben changed to Talan Motorsport from Talan Racing due to some unfortunate wrangling inside the team, but Talan, Steve and Louis will be competing as a team of 3.

Talan will be racing in 2 categories having just been given a brand new GSXR750 by Suzuki as well as his 600, Louis will be going as quick as ever on the ZX10 (He has just tested in Spain which he paid for out of his own pocket) and Steve will be racing the SV650

Talan will also be racing at Assen and at the DiDi world cup and defending his world championship.

And my firm have been confirmed as the teams principal sponsors again for 2016 :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. BikersDiscountStore

BikersDiscountStore Active Member

We had Talan & the team with the new Suzuki on our stand at the NEC and we're also backing the whole team in 2016.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Greco

Greco Active Member

Seen the guy up close at Brands last year or the year before. Good on him and very brave.

6. T.C

T.C Elite Member

I was the big bloke chatting to Talan for a few hours on Tuesday in between him being hauled away to the main stage for various interviews and Question of Bikes