Tas tyco........conor cummings

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bry641, Jan 18, 2012.

1. bry641

bry641 Active Member

Tyco Suzuki will revert back to a two-man international road racing team in 2012 after confirming the signing of Isle of Man TT top gun Conor
    Cummins.

The popular Manx rider, who hails from Ramsey, is expected to be joined by Guy Martin in the Northern Ireland outfit for the North West 200, TT and Ulster Grand Prix.

Cummins - who survived a horror crash at the TT in 2010 - said he was "excited" by his move to Philip and Hector Neill's factory-backed Suzuki squad and vowed to return to the blistering form he displayed prior to his Senior TT smash.

"I'm absolutely delighted with the deal and grateful for the opportunity given to me by Tyco Suzuki," he said. "I've got the machinery that will provide me with the chance to go and achieve the results that I want to achieve.

"The team's track record speaks for itself and the success rate of the team from day one is unquestionable. I'm really looking forward to working with Philip and Hector and having a real go this season.

"The main focus is to compete at the international road races and obviously the TT is the main one of the bunch, but that doesn't take anything away from any of the other internationals because I'll be trying equally as hard and I'm looking forward now to getting going with some testing," added the 25-year-old.

"I'll do the first couple of British Superstock 1000 races to get up to speed before the North West 200 and I've always felt that has been beneficial to me in the past.

"Obviously with the testing as well under my belt I'll be well equipped by the time the North West 200 comes round. I'm really excited and I can't wait."

Cummins paid tribute to another Ulster team, McAdoo Racing, where he plied his trade for the past three seasons and thanked Jason and Winston McAdoo
    for the role they played in escalating his career and the role they played in escalating his career.

taken from another forum...................

• Like Like x 2
  2. Benn The Pig

Benn The Pig Well-Known Member

Just saw this on twitter saved me the job lol

3. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Should be a good combination?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Cool

The bike is stunning as well

5. Benn The Pig

Wouldn't mind some toys off that lol

6. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Looking forward to them all.Watched all the races over xmas and they were great to watch.

7. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

tis good news and lets hope he does not try and learn to fly again.

cracking rider

8. Jamiestrada

Jamiestrada JamieMultiTraitor

He was a very lucky boy to be alive after that monster crash and he is a hero in my book for getting back in the saddle at the TT :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Benn The Pig

The angle of the helicopter footage from his crash was unreal

10. tandbiskits

tandbiskits Active Member

Very good news for him, and everybody, still have that nagging doubt that they will not manage to pull a win off..(tt)

Good luck to him ..

11. Horney

Horney Active Member

Yeah he has done well. I wish him all the best, definitely the makings of TT Legend.

Benn that footage is horrible to watch. I sat down and watched TT3D with my family and they were all shocked at the footage of him being thrown like a rag doll

12. Horney

Horney Active Member

Yeah he has done well. I wish him all the best, definitely the makings of TT Legend.

Benn that footage is horrible to watch. I sat down and watched TT3D with my family and they were all shocked at the footage of him being thrown like a rag doll

13. Benn The Pig

It's unreal to watch and know the relatively minor injuries he got away with!

14. gixerlc

gixerlc Active Member

awesome to see conor and hutchy on sweet bikes for this years T.T.

dammm those tas bikes are fit great to see them back in propper gixer colours :)

15. Benn The Pig

Yeah agreed the black ones always looked a bit boring something missing!