'That's Nothing!' Top Trumps.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by kpone, Oct 9, 2011.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Inspired by a story by Masterblader in an earlier thread, I feel there's mileage to be got out of a good, old fashioned bull pen session.

Tell us a good, but true, yarn, a 'Bikers Tale' that's happened to you or you know it for certain to be true and give the rest of us a chance to respond 'that's nothing, I remember once...'

A decent alternative to meeting up in the pub and a possible basis for a best seller I hope to exploit at your expense.

#1 kpone, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  2. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Ooooo this will get juicy lol

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I have a few but many would put me on the wrong side of the old bill

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Okay, that's a fair point. Lets change it then. Let's make it 'Tall Tales of Biking' so we can include 'My mate told me this, and he swears it was true' and This geezer allegedly.....' That way, we can all condemn any miscreant activities.

5. dan.1moore1

I got 1 that a friend told me his mate done .

Basically my mate bubmped into an old friend that is known as a bit of a boy and a few years back he used to come out with us on a brand new Ducati he bought on finance .

My mate asked him if he still has the bike and he said " yeah i dtill got it but im not sure what to do with it or if i can even ride it "

Why whats up replied my friend ,

He replied with

Well i was making payments for about 2 years and then i got laid of and couldnt afford it so just stopped paying , Leters started coming and the forth was a notice that they are gonna come collect the bike ,

Still ignored it till the day the repossession guys came knocking . 1 Muscle and 1 little guy with the paper work .

Invited them in and only the little guy came and said he was here to collect the bike so relied " yeah no problem "

He said i just need you to sighn here that we have collected the bike bla bla bla .

All sighned and given a copy of the agreement to keep..

The little guy then said " right all thats left to do now is load the bike on the van "

My mates mate replied " What bike ? you have already had the bike of me , Iv got it in writing here ! "

He then told the little bloke to F**K OFF and get out of his house and he is still waiting to here back of them but for the time being is to scared to move the bike from his brothers house Ha Ha

6. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Christ he's got some balls trying that lol

7. dan.1moore1

Like i said,, My mate said he bumped into his old mate that used to come out riding with us so i dont know how much truth is in it but if he did then i agree with Matt ... Balls of steel lol

8. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I think you'll find that stories related upon bumping into a mate three times removed qualifies as "you're 'avin' a larff int ya" on the European Veritas truth scale.

9. dan.1moore1

Yeah at the time i thought fair play to him but after i thought no one would do that surely ?

Has anybody got a good story then ?