The Blade has gone.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Meaty Beetie, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Meaty Beetie

Meaty Beetie Active Member

Hi all,

I have been away from the site for a while. Reason? Well the blades gone! Sorry to see it go but its off to a new home where I know it will be looked after.( And thrashed on track) So I have decided to replace it with........

An RSV4. With the launch,traction control and all the electric toys.

My Blade was good but this thing is awsome in every way. ( so it should be for the price!) I had a ride on one a while ago as my friend has one. Then took a test drive at a dealers a few days ago. I had it for a couple of hours and I guess I fell in love with it.

So im just looking for some track body work for it and also awaiting delivery in the next week or so.

So wont be on the site much more. So thanks to all who said hello when I joined. Take care and keep it shiney side up.:tongue:

2. dan.1moore1

dan.1moore1 Senior Member

Iv heard the new RSV4 is awesome. They was saying on WSB that it was originally desined for theyre Moto GP entry but ended up a production bike and is now enialating the competiton in WSB.

Only down side is the price tag. It will be interesting to see what price Honda put on the 2012 Blade with traction control and all the other tech electronics

3. TonyBlue

TonyBlue Active Member

Got any pics MB?, don't go, you can be an honoury Blade member...

4. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

^^^^^+1