The power of Facebook

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kevin1, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Kevin1

Kevin1 Elite Member

I had a problem with a bike shop I bought a couple of Arai dark visors from whilst on holiday in Florida last year.
    Wasted time emailing etc but getting nowhere. In the end I posted the following on their Facebook page. RESULT. I got my replacement visors within about a week.

Here's what I posted.

I doubt this posting will stay posted for long but here goes anyway. I purchased some Arai shields from CFP whilst on vacation from the UK. They were ordered specially for me. I specifically pointed out they were for the GP model. When they arrived I pointed out that the label did not state they would fit the GP model. The sales guy said that the Arai shield would fit quite a few helmets and they would be OK. Returned home with them. They wouldn't fit. Emailed CFP and to start with they made out they were going to help. But actually did nothing. Steve Ackerman replied to my email but did NOTHING,
    Quote "I can defiantly help you out" and
    Quote "I will find out tomorrow and get back to you"
    Both quotes copied and pasted from emails to me from Steve Ackerman.
    THANKS ALOT Central Florida Powersports. Your customer service sucks

• Like Like x 2
  2. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

Although i cant stand Facebook or the" im having a shite at mo" element to it................. the above is the better side to spreading the word well done mate !