Thieving bastards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dave d, Oct 28, 2013.

1. dave d

dave d Elite Member

Wife was babysitting for daughter whose a nurse working nights and shes been burgled laptop,ipad,purse wi all cards even took her cigs.......C**TS! Just got off phone with her shes in bits gimme 5 minutes with em F*CKING WANKERS!!!!!!

#1 dave d, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
  2. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Sorry to hear that Dave, my mum got burgled a few years ago while she was sleeping, it messed he up so much she sold her house!
    I hope she manages to get over it and if you find the w@nkers feel free to post there addresses

3. exfire

exfire Elite Member

I hate thieves so much, sorry to hear your news mate, hopefully they will have a slow and painful end.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

Vermin, just don't give a moments thought to the despair they leave behind!
    I hope your wife is ok.

5. just_me _and _me _bike

Wish there was proper justice in this country of ours!! These c**ts dont give a toss about how this really affects people!!!

6. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Sorry to hear this Dave.These lowlifes don't have a brain cell to realise what it puts the victim through.Justice is not a good enough deterent for these scum.Hope you get it resolved and these mindless thugs dealt with by real justice through a judge who knows what it is like to be burgled.

7. Island Rider

Island Rider New Member

Sorry to hear that Dave.

8. Andy

Andy Active Member

Terrible news Dave, hope it doesn't have a lasting effect on her

9. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Shit news! Proper scumbags... Hope it ges sorted and back to normal as soon as mate.

10. gRRandeelion

gRRandeelion Active Member

Makes you wonder about Shairia Law (not much good for the glove industry).

• Like Like x 2
  11. just_me _and _me _bike

Im cleaning me bike on the drive, until i heard the gypos coming round the estate, so ive pulled her into the garage to carry on cleaning n polishing her up.

Now they have come round again, live on a cul de sac so no through road, just feel like walking out with metal pole ans asking them woth the fcuk do they want round here, but know the law wont allow me!! :(

12. AshBlade

AshBlade Riding Goddess

Scum bags.... They need nail gunning to a post and left to rot... Grrrrr :mad:

13. flurbs

flurbs Active Member

Sorry to hear that Dave

14. Nutty Tart

Nutty Tart Well-Known Member

Yup I'm with everyone else on this ... hanging is too good for the blighters
    Scum the lot of em

15. sps170373

sps170373 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sorry to hear the bad news mate, hope the police catch who did it and the insurance pays out ok

16. Nick_BladeRR

Nick_BladeRR Active Member

Was burgled myself about a month ago the garage was broken into and my sockets and my brother in law's sockets were knicked funny they left my bike in there but then it's datatagged and has a tracker which, I am transferring to my new blade funny thing was there was no sign of forced entry and Police couldn't find any prints. They said whoever robbed it knew the layout and exactly what they were looking for.

I know that new people who moved into our block a few months back had some undesirables visit them a few times and everytime our garage door is open the either the new bloke or his bird are out there pogging in the garage. I did tell the bacon this but they said without prints they couldn't persue any further. Then last week we had our annual AGM for the block and the subject of the break in was brought up and this bloke who had been contributing all the time during the meeting suddenly fell silent and wouldn't make eye contact with me. I know it was him or one of his mates that did it because every time he sees me coming and his garage is open he quickly runs to shut the door.

Waiting to find out if they are going to be installing CCTV around the lot which, I am really pushing for. I know it was him or one of his chronies that done it I just can't prove it and as much as I would love to just batter him on the principle of that he is a fat knacker who can't really defend himself and I'm 14 stone of muscle so wouldn't really be a fair fight lol...

17. Repsol Rob

Repsol Rob Elite Member

The "C" word has been used a couple of times last two days......in this thread like the last fully justified as these evil sods never give a monkey about consequence.... sorry to hear your misfortune mate....... a few days with a slapped wrist is never enough if they ever get caught....... and very sadly (I hope not to offend)....... probably not !!

18. dave d

dave d Elite Member

Now the insurance have commenced their weasling games......Wifes iphhone and ipad not covered as she doesn't live there,they want proof of daughters laptop grandsons tablet and DS also the camera......WTF! she got 100 days of Mccaffee security left on laptop so hopefully that will prove that the others maybe harder.She could have easily said the ipad and iphone were hers but being honest has left us shafted.....nowt changes.

19. collier32

collier32 Member

sorry to hear that dave to top it all I got home from work last night to find some little sh*t had helped themselves to my TV

20. dave d

dave d Elite Member

Went to Cashconverters that's a nice shop! had a word with 1 of the guys to keep a eye open for our stuff but he said without cereal numbers we are goosed,as he moved on to serve the next pus riddled face chav who brought in a flat screen tv in a bin liner.

Put the cereal in for Sinewave