This poxy weather

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kentblade, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

1st day back at work after Chrimbo, it was raining so hard on the A2, that it turned into a lake, it just could not drain off fast enough, probably an inch or two of standing water for a couple of miles, and it was so intense, it was starting to sting through my Rukka, cold drips of water coming in through my lids vents, coupled with every local lane now becoming a flood relief track for the fields that are disgorging just about every piece of silt and mud onto them, back end of the bike wiggling around like a hookers ass at the slightest provocation, and every car driver seemingly still in Christmas mode and making dumb last second manoeuvres, the bike on reserve, just as I left it when I finished work on Christmas Eve with all good intentions of cleaning it and filling it up long forgotten, and not really wanting to stop and take my gloves off to fill up, and then forgetting where I left my chain 2 weeks ago in the car park, (which funny enough was where I always leave it), to then a queue nearly out of the door at Starbucks, as I stood there dripping and making puddles all over the shop..............

Hurry up summer, I am bored with this weather now.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

windy and odd rain shower in Bristol. not that it's my first day back to work as I never stopped over Christmas.

think of it positively, a few months of bad weather and hoping for a good summer. Last year was a good year. well better than we have had for a few years, So fingers crossed

And also the nights are getting shorter so that a good thing to think of

But know where your coming from

ROLL ON SUMMER

3. raphael

raphael Elite Member

sounds like my journey home fella! wearing a bit thin now,would settle for just any type of dry day now