Thoughts on this

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by viper_biker, Feb 4, 2011.

1. viper_biker

viper_biker Active Member

2. JM1

JM1 Active Member

I can't see the ad from work, only the title, but here are my thoughts anyway....
    - I'd rather fit an exhaust from a known company that I know has had sufficient r&d and will fit and work well with the bike
    - I wouldn't bother with a full system as the Honda headers are good (although you may have a good reason for this).

3. CastrolCraig

CastrolCraig Active Member

although the honda headers are good, if your planning on having your bike set up there is always power to be had from replacing them.

4. RepsolBlade

RepsolBlade Active Member

That does look Stunning! A little research and you will find that Hamaguchi are a Small Japanese outfit who produce Hand Built FULL Titanium Systems. My personal opinion would be that unless your racing and looking for the slightest increase in power and reduction in weight, then there are plenty of others on the market for less, such as Yoshi, Acro etc that will be far more common and cheaper and also easier to source parts, should they be required!!! (The slightest scratch/spill would worry me) And the performance difference on the road would be miniscule. :)