Trying it on Cheeky f*cks

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SIDEWAYS, Sep 19, 2012.

1. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Had two cheeky f*cks trying it on this week.
    First lady rings and asks how much to change two tubes? Bloody hard 700 tyres on it.Done the job cheaper than usual cos I quoted her.Then she comes back with an identical bike with a rear puncture and says its gone down.My tube was not in that tyre cos it's a different tube than what I use.Mine are Aero and Kenda love not ching yang.Another tenner please!Cheeky bitch!
    Lad brings bike in asks me to put a tyre on the back wheel.What he didn't tell me is that it has a puncture too.Found that out when I went to do it this morning.He would say later on it keeps going down and getting a tube fitted for nowt.Anyone else had any cheeky f*cks cos they are out there?

2. Givover

Givover God Like

It must be a southern thing this. I dropped my pay packet on Deansgate in Manchester and would you believe it .I went back 3 weeks later and they had curved the new yellow road markings around it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Thats cos they've never seen a pay packet before.;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Givover

Givover God Like

Ha!! The first to bite ,love it.

5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I had one this morning. Needs a big print done by Friday. Explained that it's normally a three day turnaround and tomorrow and Friday I'm working exclusively with another client but if he got it to me today, I could do it.

"Oh no," he says. "I haven't shot it yet. I was going to shoot it on Thursday afternoon. I just wanted to see if I could have it by Friday."