TT 2016

Discussion in 'Events, Meetings & Ride Outs' started by gringo, Dec 29, 2015.

1. gringo

gringo Active Member

If anyone in Cheshire area is interested I'm going TT on in the car going 3.45 on 3ed June back Monday 6th at 2.15 pm Liverpool sailing I might have a space if my mate drops out 4 of us going it will be 115 quid we are just sharing the total price by 4 of us sure we will be camping anyone wants come let me know none smoker though

2. Great Guy

Great Guy Well-Known Member

What about a Hotel? Camping is not cool.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. pete954

pete954 Active Member

You've got more chance of finding a hotel room on Mars than you have on the Isle of Man during race week. [emoji41]

• Like Like x 1
  4. gringo

gringo Active Member

True not much chance of a room for a long weekend otherwise we would get a room

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Ratser

Ratser Well-Known Member

Right, had major issues this year.
    With my trusted mate on the verge of a 6 month minimum ban, he had passed the booking reigns to someone else who had booked 10 ferry places, and the camp site.
    Camp site was paid for complete, but he forgot to pay or ask for balance on the ferry, so all bookings were gone.

Friday there, booked a crossing online for me, and staying on my own at the St George's Campsite.
    Crossings to and from Heysham are 1:15am out on 1/6/16 and returning on the 7.45pm 6/6/16.
    Also booked to do some marshalling again, so will likely be at Sarah's Cottage or Handleys again.

Can't wait.

• Like Like x 1