UK Black Friday

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kentblade, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Have to chuckle at the scenes being shown on TV of anger and panic in the likes of Asda and Tescos to get the so called deal.

Usual suspects of the local trailer trash, unlike most of us in are in bed at that time as we have to get up and go out and earn our money.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jkaye

Jkaye Active Member

It's a total load of bollox...do they really need this stuff they're trying to buy and are they really getting a bargain?

3. lambchops

lambchops Elite Member

I went to Asda last year for the cheap 32" TV, they had 15 of them and 200 people there trying to grab them! Old ladies being pushed out of the way, it was unreal. Swore I would never go again for their "Bargains" joke. It was a big count down then GOOOO!! someone could have been hurt it was that bad!

4. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

Ive got the day off today, and just came back from our town shops. I have to agree the UK Black Friday Deals are absolute shite.
    And the people that flock to grab them...deserve them.
    Not even been that impressed with Amazons offers this year, Think I'm getting old, lol

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

I've been working and have not looked at anything online myself. but seeing people act like that well makes you think what they are like normally

6. Garyb

Garyb Moderator.
    Staff Member

Meanwhile, in the Local Tesco store ;)

7. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

Since when did the UK adopt this bullsh#t American black Friday crap anyway??? :confused:

8. Gilesy

Gilesy Elite Member

selling off old crap.. I went on tesco's and John Lewis Website this morning and they were just selling tat

9. Givover

Givover God Like

Black Friday The Manchester Way.

10. madmac

madmac Well-Known Member

Lol. Getting trampled to the floor in the desperate fight to grab a Polaroid TV. Let them kill each other - it's evolution at work... :D

• Like Like x 3
  11. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

I used to work for Asda last year it's just a con stores just get a Handfull of product and it causes the above, the way of the chav, brand damaging, not even good brands why oh why do the make/want customers to behave this way people at the top should be to blame so much for value everyday!

12. sinewave

sinewave God Like

Shows their all thick as shyte fighting over Polaroid and Blaupunkt LED TV's which have been slated as being utter shyte in tests, so Stockists are unloading pronto to Britains suckers under the cover of 'Black Friday'!

13. Wozza

Wozza Elite Member

Walmart own Polaroid Tesco share in Blaupunkt the amount that used to come back, burning out, poor quality you get what you pAy for tatt.

14. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

I have ignored all this shite.

I have had my nose stuck in a computer program all day to build a customers vehicles in the system, once finished and electronically signed off by me it goes straight to production, you have to have be focused and have total concentration so not something you can do whilst bobbing in and out to check your private emails to see if there is some thing you don't even need if being offered on a so called 'Black Friday' discount bonanza.

15. red5

red5 Well-Known Member

FFS Entertaining though! :D

16. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

The thing is guys, they really don't care if the LED TVs they are buying are shite, it ain't their money, its our hard earned taxes that are paying their benefits so that they can go out, have a rumble and buy this shite.

So by default we all own a piece of a shite TV that someone is running in for us.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Been getting loads of xmas presents from Amazon black friday over the past years, but this year it is mainly shite and people are buying everything electrical. I expect to see most of it on ebay over the coming weeks as used to happen with Aldi/Lidl deals.

18. Gilesy

Gilesy Elite Member

Well after an email from demon tweaks, went and took a quick look at the deals.. Wasn't going to bother, but couldn't resist a great deal on these bad boys! Power rangers look is complete!

image.jpg

19. sinewave

sinewave God Like

How much Gilesy?

20. Gilesy

Gilesy Elite Member

£260 delivered :D

• Like Like x 2