unnecessary or not?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Yorkshire Tyke, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

2. BoroRich

BoroRich Elite Member

Bit difficult to say without knowing the full, unedited story but I think that the police need to understand that there are rules for them too and they can't just do and say whatever the hell they like.

The police, in this case, were totally out of line. Saying that he's free to go and then getting on the radio and claiming that he's making off.

End of the day they're public servants doing a tough job and it's probably very hard to keep your cool sometimes but they can't just make it up as they go along.

3. Givover

Givover God Like

Well your into deepest ( Shameless territory here) These mancs know how to play the game and are well versed having nothing else to do beside the play station and smoking weed .......but as obnoxious as it looked he may have been getting unnecessary hassle and has used his new found skills to fend off the pack .

4. BladeJogger

BladeJogger Member

I would hope the police would harass clever dickheads like this twat,he's probably a known criminal,sounds like he needs a good battering,might even be a motorcycle thief,certainly doesn't sound like fine upstanding member of the public with his 'you been eating bacon' comments.In a country with a proper police force as opposed to our far too civilised police service he would have been dealt with properly.I wonder how cops in Russia would have dealt with it?

5. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Classic case of someone who knows a bit of law, and knows it better than some of the police. He may be a "undesirable" but if plod don't follow the rules then they can expect to be put on youtube et al. The one stood by the van gobbing off had the classic "we're the police we can do what we want, but if you react we will nick you attitude." You can even see the attitude on some of the police spy in the panda car programmes. I'm not saying it's an easy job by any means but if they keep alienating the public it won't get any easier.