US Comic's Help

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Remal, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

And not the Comedians

I need to sort out prices for my old US comics I bought when in my Teens. I have approx 4000 of them. Ranging from one's that I know will be about 50p to £1 each to Uncanny Xmen first editions which I have ones from the early 70's up to the late 90's. Many in very good condition and all in mylar bags and acid free backing. I have many first appearances, limited Covers such as first appearance of Deadpool, cable, etc...... Second appearance of Wolverine etc.. Plus limited runs like Batman the dark knight. from the mid 80's. Spider man, fantastic four, Superman etc.... and many from dependent company's

Now I have put them in a safe place. but need to find out prices for insurance, And I have been out of this thing for 15+ years I have no idea where to look/Start

And go no idea. My local comic shop closed So thought I would ask on here

had a quick google and came up with these that I do have

Rare Comics - Sandman #8 Karen Berger Editorial:
    Rare Comics - Bone 1

and about the first 20-30 on this page
    Uncanny X-Men Comics, Rare X-Men Comics, X-Men Comic Books, X-Force, Marvel NOW!

just have no idea how to start to even find out price's, most expensive single comic and collection ????????

Attached Files:

2. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

thanks Ken But I thought u needed to be registered to look? I may be wrong

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, just get yourself a throw away email and register mate. Then once a month clear the spam.

• Like Like x 1