Wayne Rooney

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dessp2, Feb 21, 2014.

1. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

Just signed 5 and a half year contract renewal at Manchester Utd worth £300k a week. No way on earth is he worth that. He clearly does not want to be at Utd and for that sort of money he should be producing the goods every game and he doesn't. Sickens me (I am a Utd fan from Manchester but live in bomber county as I am in the RAF) that it takes some folk 30 years to earn a weeks wage for him. We should have fucked him off to Chelsea and got a consistent strong goal scorer like Ibrahimovic from PSG for that sort of cash and still had enough left over for a quality defender.

Sorry to rant on a motorbike forum but I needed to let off steam!!

2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Well if I was Shrek and someone was stupid enough to offer me 300K a week + add ons, I would bite their hand off and take them out to dinner.

The issue facing Manure is stark, no matter what you think of the lad, what would they have to pay to replace him in transfer fees alone? This world is a little short of top line strikers for sale.

3. dessp2

dessp2 Well-Known Member

He is not a top line striker though he is no way on the same tier as Messi or Ronaldo!!