What Tail tidy

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by Remal, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

2. James2011

James2011 Active Member

I prefer the look of the R&G one to be honest. The R&G one seamlessly integrates to the undertray where as the one linked above looks more cumbersome with 'rods' sticking out.

3. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

just looked and seems easy to simple to fit. I was unsure on the rods on the evo one

cheers

4. Brym

Brym Active Member

R&G make two tail tidies for the 2010 model the more expensive one replaces the hole tray piece and looks the tidiest
    The other one bolts onto the existing tray and still looks fairly neat raising the indicators up and I think this looks better than the evotech one with the bars. Evotech do one that replaces the tray also a bit cheaper than R&G.
    I have fitted the bolt on R&G one you don't notice the exra side pieces unless you look at it up close it blends in the rest of the time. Should be handy for bungee hooks when touring too, few pictures here. They are all loads better than the great big standard thing though!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#4 Brym, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

just looking at I like the simple bolt on. think it looks good and easy to fit. I only had a choice of the whole under tray replacement with my Speed triple when all I wanted was to remove the huge no plate hanger

6. Si.

Si. God Like

7. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

looks much better in your Pics Si cheers for that