what to do today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by shanes, Jul 2, 2012.

1. shanes

shanes Active Member

what should i be out riding ????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Ahhh ffs stop it Shane. Both I think and looking at the lovely weather you got is making me sad

3. megawatt

megawatt Well-Known Member

Get some fookin work done , la lazy git !!!;)

4. shanes

shanes Active Member

don't worry I'm in the office bike going to get the HM shifter fitted , we where out on at islands yesterday on the ski its 32 km off the coast water clear and 22 degrees just like swimming in a bath :-}}

my daughter swimming in to try wake boarding for the first time , it didn't end well :-}}} maybe try again when she is a bit bigger at least she had a go

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

looks fun mate

6. y2blade

y2blade Member

ooooh yes :) is that an X5?

7. shanes

shanes Active Member

No its the baby X3 with the 6 cylinder petrol engine , dam it goes for a little motor but loves fuel, same engine as its bigger brother .We have been happy with no point having anything to bigger here in jakarta traffic is murder and car's are not cheap here .
    new X5 here 160,000 usd the prosche cayenne new here is 300,000 , indo has 300% import tax and duty on cars

• Like Like x 1
  8. y2blade

y2blade Member

Nice, my friend has the 4.0d X5...that thing goes like f--k!!!!!!! I'd never thought much of the BMW SUVs until I went out in his one...those slightly smaller X3s look great too, although I've not seen many on the road here tbh.

I have a Volvo XC90 (T6 petrol twin turbo straight six) for towing the Horse Trailer....it has a good bit of shove.

9. shanes

shanes Active Member

we have a porsche cayenne in spain that is the best touring car i have even driven as far as SUV's its buy far the best , you can do 700-800 mile trip and get out feeling like you just drove around the block you can sit on 120mph all day long and they just love it , but they do really really love fuel when you drive them .
    i brought it in the uk and put it on spanish plates it was great as the wife you say slow down your going to fast , no I'm not I'm doing 110 the speed limit 120 took her 1 year before she worked out the speedo was in miles and spain is in Km :-}}}

10. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Shanes, if you get really bored you can always pop over and clean my bike if you like?

After yesterday its minging and I won’t have the chance till next weekend so it’s going to be stinking by then. Let me know and I will leave a key under the mat.

• Like Like x 1
  11. fez.57

fez.57 Well-Known Member

If you come over here you can combine the 2 as most of the roads are flooded