What would you do?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by martinowen, Aug 24, 2013.

1. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

A friend of mine has a ticket for the silverstone motoGP, he's that desperate for someone to go with that he's offered to buy my ticket and get me there, as much as I would love to snatch a ticket out of his hand and take advantage of his good nature that's not the type of person I am.
    This bloke isn't well off he manages to get by each month but waits for payday to come towards the end.
    He has asked me several times now to the point where I feel rude turning him down, if I could afford to go I would buy myself a ticket and go with him but cash is a bit tight in my household right now

What would you do?

2. Givover

Givover God Like

Tell him your circumstances and if he insist and you REALLY want to go ,then you pay the fuel and make the butties and flask .Every ones a winner.

• Like Like x 1
  3. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Giv's idea sounds good to me, maybe in the future when finances are better you could do the same for him .

4. steve b

steve b Active Member

real difficult martin think givs idea is good tho

5. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Cheers guys, he knows my situation so maybe as you say I could re pay the favour when all sorted.
    It sounds like he's more desperate for me to go than I want to go and I really want to go lol

I will tell myself I'm doing him a favour! :D