Where to buy a HTC one

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Remal, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Ok the wife said she would like a new smart phone and wants the HTC one, she has always just had my old phone. So I have no issues with getting her a new one.

I would like her to go from Orange who we both used to be to Vodafone who I am with. again she's happy to jump ship

Was just wondering if anyone can suggest the best place to get one. I was going to go sim free and get sorted a new micro sim for her for the One

Other than HTC which is more expensive than going amazon. can anyone suggest a few places you may have used to get a new phone?

2. Pete H

Pete H Active Member

I use the comparison doodahs on uswitch and moneysavingexpert.com when I'm changing.

Load of folk at work using giffgaff sims now, seem to be quite cheap for data usage.

3. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Not Carphone Whorehouse, they are crap when things go wrong. I normally get them from Amazon purely because their service is so good.

I bought a One X from CPW which went bad and they took ages to fix it. A work colleague bought one from Amazon and they just shipped her a replacement whenever she had problems, 3 times that I am aware of.

4. lexwon

lexwon Active Member

eBay ?

5. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Amazon looking good as I use them a fare bit, Ebay then would have to be a good seller but what if it go's tits up? not as good after sales as Amazon from the sounds of it