Where to buy a R77 and where to sell my TaylorMade

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by sync24, Jul 29, 2011.

1. sync24

sync24 Active Member

Guys - I want to swap my taylormade for a carbon R77 - I have used the US in the past and would like to again for obvious reasons :smile: Can any one recommend a retailer?

Also I will want to sell the taylormade but It'll be with a damaged carbon trim piece as the feck1n thing never fitted properly and I've had enough of it - I am trying to get summit out of taylormade IE a new trim piece FOC but I don't hold up much hope. Anyway, someone on here may want it as I am sure with a bit of engineering it will fit properly so if anyone wants a taylormade for their blade - make me a reasonable offer via PM.

2. blade1980

blade1980 Active Member

Try tom at biohazard cycles, really helpful guys

3. damodici

damodici Active Member

100% Tom from bio hazard, he did me a great deal and it arrived today, ended up paying £28 total to parcel force including they're own charge so I guess customs was about £20.

Came with db killer too which I'm chuffed about for track days, installed it today and it sounds mint, pics up tomorrow morning before I set off for Silverstone :)

4. sync24

sync24 Active Member

spot on fella :D - I'm ordering mine today - the taylormade is fit for the f3ck1n bin :frusty:
    next stop some extra large leathers plus some trips to the gym! I'm desperate to get my bike on the track before the summers out